Contact-free delivery is now available, so you can have your car delivered from a safe social distance. For information about contract-free selling or trading in your vehicle, see here.
How Contact-Free Delivery works:
1. When your delivery driver arrives with your vehicle, he or she will leave your keys and paperwork inside the car, and walk a safe distance away.
2. Then, after you’ve had the chance to inspect your car and sign the paperwork, leave the paperwork in your car, and walk a safe distance away.
3. Finally, the driver will grab the paperwork, and leave you to enjoy your new ride.
Is Vroom delivering vehicles now?
Yes. We are still selling and delivering vehicles across the country, contact-free. For more information, see here.
We are also buying and trading in vehicles contact-free. For more information, see here.
Can I sell my vehicle to Vroom now?
Yes. You can sell or trade-in your vehicle entirely online and have it safely picked up contact-free.
How Contact-Free Selling Your Vehicle Works:
1. Start by getting your free appraisal by completing this form. We’ll ask for your vehicle’s license plate or VIN, mileage, and any extra features, then send you a price. The price is good for 7 days or 250 additional miles (whichever comes first).
2. Upon accepting the price, you’ll complete paperwork and transfer the title to us, and we’ll schedule your free vehicle pick-up. All of this is done from the comfort of your home.
3. When the driver arrives to pick up your vehicle, you will sign a bill of lading after they have inspected the vehicle.
4. The driver departs with the vehicle and notifies Vroom of the successful pick-up.
5. Payment in the form of a check is sent via overnight mail to you within 1 – 2 business days from when we picked up the vehicle.
What banks do you work with?
Vroom offers several financing opportunities through our strategic partnerships with Chase (Vroom Financial Services by Chase), Santander, and Ally.
Additionally, Vroom maintains a network of lenders to offer seamless financing arrangements and competitive rates without the need to shop around.
To learn more, visit vroom.com/finance
What is Vroom Financial Services by Chase?
Vroom Financial Services by Chase*is a new program that represents the strategic partnership between Vroom as seller and JPMorgan Chase Bank, financial institution. This program is unique to Vroom and aims to bring competitive financing rates and seamless transactions to our customers by working with one of the nation’s largest banks.
Do I get to test drive the vehicle before I buy?
Vroom does not offer a typical brick-and-mortar dealership test drive. We believe we offer something even better. From the day your vehicle is delivered, you get a full week (7 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first) to know your car. Take it to work, check out the leg room, see if the kids’ car seats fit…make sure it’s right for you. If it’s not, we’ll take it back and refund the purchase price. Beats 15 minutes around the block at the dealership, right?
Does Vroom offer any warranties or protections?
Yes. Vroom vehicles include the following features to help put your mind at ease:
7-Day Returns: Spend 7 days (or 250 miles, whichever comes first) with your new Vroom vehicle. If it’s not right, we’ll take it back. Simply call your Vroom representative to request a return.
– Limited Warranty*: Vroom provides a complimentary 90-day (or up to 6,000 miles) warranty. Feel safe knowing that repairs can be handled at any local dealership or ASE Certified repair shop.
– One Year of 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Every vehicle comes with one year of 24-hour, nationwide roadside assistance. Car battery dead? Lock yourself out? Vroom has your back.
Plus, we offer several additional protection packages, such as extended warranties and GAP protection at an additional cost.
Call (855) 524-1300 to speak to a Vroom sales representative about which plan is right for you.
Does Vroom deliver everywhere in the US?
Vroom happily delivers vehicles across the United States, however there are a few restrictions. We are unable to deliver vehicles to AK or HI at this time.
In order to purchase a Vroom vehicle, the registration address must be in one of the lower 48 states we deliver to.
Does Vroom deliver to other countries?
No. Vroom currently delivers exclusively in the United States. Vroom delivers to all states except AK and HI. The registration address for a vehicle being purchased from Vroom must be in one of the lower 48 states we deliver to.
What do you charge for delivery?
Vroom charges $599 to deliver a vehicle within the contiguous 48 states.
Qualified customers can include the cost of delivery in their financing.
Vroom vehicles are delivered on an open-carrier delivery truck via our network of licensed, vetted, and insured transport companies.
Upon request, Vroom will deliver eligible vehicles inside an enclosed trailer for a total fee of $999. If you’re interested in an enclosed trailer delivery, let your Vroom representative know.
Enclosed deliveries may take longer than standard deliveries. Larger vehicles, including SUVs and trucks, may not be eligible for enclosed delivery.